We have received a generous amount of volunteer applications. We are temporarily not accepting new applications as we train and build our current volunteer base. Please check back with us before summer to see volunteer opportunities. In the meantime, you can continue to support us by attending fundraising events and making donations that help grow Fiesta Youth. Thank you!
Love is love,
Volunteer opportunities with Fiesta Youth:
We rely on volunteers like you to help facilitate and supervise youth meetings. Interactions with caring adults can have a positive impact on youth. Your presence makes a difference!
As a Fiesta Youth volunteer, the following opportunities are available to you:
- Youth Meeting Volunteer - Attend Fiesta Youth meetings on Tuesdays from 6:30pm to 8:30pm (once a month commitment for a minimum of 12 months).
- Youth Events Volunteer - Attend occasional Fiesta Youth events (ex. Prom, Dances, etc.) (occasional).
- Special Events Volunteer - Join fundraising planning committees (ex. Midnight in the Garden, Hocus Pocus, etc.)(seasonal commitment).
- Administrative Volunteer - Create & design flyers and/or graphics. Assist with administrative duties (occasional).
All volunteers will need to complete the steps outlined below.
Requirements for Volunteers:
- Must be 21 or older;
- Must make a minimum 6 month commitment to volunteering (12 months for Youth Meeting Volunteers);
- Must complete the steps to becoming a volunteer outlined below.
Steps to Becoming a Fiesta Youth Volunteer:
1. Complete an application;
2. Application is reviewed ;
3. Consent to a criminal background check (every two years);
4. Attend Volunteer Training;
5. Begin Volunteer placement;
6. Have fun supporting youth!
P.O. Box 160841
San Antonio, TX 78280