Volunteer opportunities with Fiesta Youth:
We rely on volunteers like you to help facilitate and supervise youth meetings. Interactions with caring adults can have a positive impact on youth. Your presence makes a difference!
As a Fiesta Youth volunteer, the following opportunities are available to you:
- Youth Meeting Volunteer - Attend Fiesta Youth meetings on Tuesdays from 6:30pm to 8:30pm (once a month commitment for a minimum of 12 months).
- Youth Events Volunteer - Attend occasional Fiesta Youth events (ex. Prom, Dances, etc.) (occasional).
- Special Events Volunteer - Join fundraising planning committees (ex. Midnight in the Garden, Hocus Pocus, etc.)(seasonal commitment).
- Administrative Volunteer - Create & design flyers and/or graphics. Assist with administrative duties (occasional).
All volunteers will need to complete the steps outlined below.
Requirements for Volunteers:
- Must be 21 or older;
- Must make a minimum 6 month commitment to volunteering (12 months for Youth Meeting Volunteers);
- Must complete the steps to becoming a volunteer outlined below.
Steps to Becoming a Fiesta Youth Volunteer:
1. Complete an application;
2. Application is reviewed;
3. Consent to a criminal background check (every two years);
4. Attend Volunteer Training;
5. Begin Volunteer placement;
6. Have fun supporting youth!
P.O. Box 160841
San Antonio, TX 78280